Celebrity hair stylists can make or break a celebrity’s look. Here are the top 5 celebrity hair stylists that will stand by your side and keep Joan Rivers off your back.
1. Sally Hershberger – The “Sally Shag” can pinpoint this celebrity hair stylist. Sally Hershberger created Meg Ryan’s signature cut in When Harry Met Sally, inspiring women to shed their long locks. Hershberger is sought after by directors, photographers and actors. She keeps Mischa Barton and Renee Zellweger looking phenomenal.
2. Rita Hazan- You’re bound to see this veteran’s name while flipping through a fashion magazine. Known as a color genius in the hair industry and this celebrity hair stylist sets trends and keeps her clients looking fabulous. Hazan’s celebrity portfolio includes Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson.
3. Odile Gilber – She has established herself as a top celebrity hair stylist in the film, runway and editorial industries. Gilber has inspired young celebrity hair stylists to think beyond the ordinary. She’s worked as the lead hairstylist for Chanel, Christian Lacroix and Donna Karan. Gilber impeccably crafted Kirsten Dunst’s updos in Marie Antoinette.
4. Ken Paves – If Oprah hires you as the hairstylist for the makeovers featured in her 10th anniversary of O Magazine, you know you’re a big deal. Some celebrities listed on his resume include Eva Longoria, Jessica Biel and Carmen Electra. Something that sets him aside from other celebrity hair stylists is that he is responsible for designing Jessica Simpson Hair Extensions (but we won’t hold that against him).
5. Larry Sims – You might know him better as the creator of Victoria Beckham’s angled bob. Celebrity hair stylist, Larry Sims, has cut and styled Mr. and Mrs. Beckham on numerous photo shoots. Remember David’s steamy Giorgio Armani ad? Other celebrity clientele include Christina Millian, Eve and Emma Bunton.
Follow the lead of these celebrity hair stylists, and you’ll end up on the best hair list.