Short celebrity hair cuts can come and go with the seasons, but celebrities with long hair are always in. That’s why celebrity hair extensions are so popular. Long hair is more versatile and lends itself to more styles than shorter hair, a fact that celebrities take advantage of for their red carpet appearances and on-screen roles.
Here are just a few celebrities with long hair who don’t have to use celebrity hair extensions and know how to work it:
1. Sarah Jessica Parker. This bombshell starred in Sex and the City, where she was well known for her huge collection of Manolo Blahniks – and her long, curly mane. Sarah Jessica’s big hair on TV sparked the long hair trend across the country as women tried to emulate Carrie Bradshaw’s hair.
2. Courteney Cox. Courteney Cox’s long hair has been a staple of her look for years. During her years on Friends, Courteney went from having shoulder-length hair to long, luxurious locks. They were even the butt of a joke on the show, when she got cornrows on an island vacation to keep her hair from frizzing in the humidity.
3. Natalie Portman. Although the actress has been known to shear off her hair for movie roles, including Evie in 2005′s V for Vendetta, her signature look is her long tresses. From sleek and straight to curly half updos, this actress shows that long hair doesn’t have to be boring.
4. Jennifer Aniston. Another Friends alum, this actress is regularly voted one of the most attractive women in the world. Her hair sparked a trend across the country in the 1990s as women flocked to salons to get “the Rachel”. Although she recently chopped her long locks to just below the shoulder, she’s one of the quintessential celebrities with long hair – so expect to see her length back soon.
5. Angelina Jolie. Although she’s more known for her full lips, Angelina’s hair has also been the subject of envy across the country. Her long, sexy hair lends itself to huge, voluminous styles from the red carpet to the silver screen.
If you’re looking to capture that celebrity long hair look, try Milani Hair celebrity hair extensions to get volume and length – without having to spend months growing it out.