Many celebs have had bang hairstyles recently – especially because bangs have been so trendy. However, some celebrities transcend celebrity hair talk and trends and have become known for their bang hairstyles entirely. These celebrities aren’t content to merely follow the crowd – instead, they set the trends and spark tons of celebrity hair talk with their great style. Here are some classy Hollywood ladies who are known for their fringe:
- Zooey Deschanel. You can’t talk about bang hairstyles without talking about Zooey Deschanel. This indie cutie is known for her huge eyes – and her straight, luxurious bangs. She’s kept her bangs blunt and thick, rather than sporting the popular side swept style.
- Katie Holmes. Katie went from Dawson’s Creek girl next door to sexy trendsetter with her sleek bob and blunt bangs. She keeps her dark brown locks straight and shiny – just perfect for showcasing her gorgeous face.
- Alexis Bledel. Although this former Gilmore girl didn’t always sport bangs, she cut her mane into bangs for a more grown up look towards the end of the series. Alexis’ bangs started the straight bang craze amongst a younger crowd back in 2009.
- Nicole Richie. Nicole Richie is practically the poster child for bang hairstyles. Straight across, side swept, dramatically long – she’s had them all. Whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit she’s spawned tons of celebrity hair talk with her great style.
- Reese Witherspoon. As we mentioned last week, Reese has had many hairstyles – but none were as striking as her bang hairstyles. Her straight bangs sparked tons of imitations and showed ladies with heart shaped faces that they could pull off bangs.
- Rihanna. Her short, asymmetrical looks are almost always finished off with perfect face-framing bangs. Whether she goes short and jagged or long and straight, Rihanna’s bangs define her almost as much as her great singing voice and remarkable style.
Thinking about getting bangs? Follow in the steps of one of these celebrities and take the plunge. No matter what your face shape, there are tons of bang hairstyles that anyone can pull off.